Monday, May 21, 2007

Conversations with Lickers

Desbo: I STOPPED SMOKING GANJA Clap

Lesego: ^^^^^^^HIGH AS f**k

Desbo: I know you're the last person to believe it...but do believe it cos it's true. I spoke to a friend of mine about it. He used to smoke a lot of ganja in the past, he even used to do shrumes. He says he just found himself disinterested in smoking and refrained from it also because he believes it made him slower, and less "on the ball".

Unfortunately, I have to concur. And for the same reasons, I now find myself free of herb...I must say it feels great...although I think I have some sort of withdrawal symptoms (vivid and bad dreams, irritability, and just plain craving of the habit).

Qalo: damn, does that mean you won't even roll one joint for me. fellow kush*tes, desbo rolls the phatest joints!!!!

Nceba: 4 sure 'm one of the best joint rollers, thanks to desbo. I guess its not hard quiting ,but you just miss the habit of smoking not ganja. the were many called, few are choosen. Not everything is for us all. More ganja for us. Don't start discriminating now that you don't find the use of ganja. Hope you'll still hang and host more parties with ganja. luv

Desbo: I would consider rolling a joint for you, Q. I just won't share in the high Unhappy. Funny enough, I don't really have cravings, just for the smoking habit, but not the ganja itself. That's a revelation, pot-heads. This alone disproves the theory of physical addiction. The addiction is rather mental, in that you miss the feeling of being high, being in a different state of mind, and having profound thoughts...but that's where it ends, nothing physical really. You see, thing with ganja is that once abused, you're sort of coerced into thinking you're better off high than not. A friend of mine would often say "life's just so boring without ganja..." (and this is a white ass woman, so no spiritual attachment to herb there). And it seems so, just as the alcoholics justify their boozing. This is a huge no, no in trying to curb the cycle of dependence (on anything). I honestly feel great, like I'm missing out on nothing.

I'm not one to dictate to anyone how to live their lives (like most non-lickers I know). And in fact, I'd roll you a blunt just cos, arguably, I'm the best at it Wink but I do urge everyone to introspect and reflect upon their reasons for licking...only then can you fully own the act (and stop blaming it on addiction), and freely indulge in it.

Because of my research background, I was inclined to do the following: I'm offering all interested parties sessions on 'Understanding the cycle of dependence'. These include meditation and reasoning sessions (high/not high...so i can document the variations in thought), smoking sessions (believe it or not...with me 'sober' as hell so I can document the variations in thought).

Disclaimer: Information presented and disseminated at sessions is public property, and may or may not be shared by participants at their discretion. These sessions are provided "AS IS" ('voetstoots') and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis, without any appointments or endorsements made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of satisfactory quality, non- infringement, privacy and security.

Nuff said.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bongi, you have a man or anyone in mind? and if u do, how does he deal with you and your antics, jeez u have too much to say sista.

5:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree some of your arguments are pure opinion and unwarranted

5:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home